Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Hi, everybody... I'm back!

After so many sarcastic remarks from by dear bro Odin, here I am....back to update my blog.
I was so busy with the children. One week before school hols, Liyana, Syazwi n Harraz were busy with their mid term exams. As usual, I was busier than them. Jadi cikgu kejap!
Then school hols came. Aleef registration at Multinedia Univ on 7 June. Then took the opp to 'Cuti-cuti Malaysia' at Melaka. And belum sempat tarik nafas... school hols was over!
Aleef suddenly got this IPTA offer tu UTHM and he decided to go. Kinda sad for me though. But Jaffar and I have decided that Aleef shall decide on the place he wanted to further his study.
Well, he has no choice but to 'check himself out' from MMU. Mommy is too busy at work and can't take leave. That was settled yesterday...Phew! Thank you, Aleef!
Hope life can be back to normal soon. But not only after this week end's seminar, my company's Family Day at PD 27 June and Aleef's reg at UTHM 28 June.
Till then...
p/s Odin... Happy Birthday. How come no posting on that special day celebration..?

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Collection...